Today, we are thrilled to tell you that we’ve launched a Kickstarter campaign to bring you Got a Girl Crush Magazine, Issue #3! We are in the final design stages of the magazine, and can’t wait to share it with everyone. It’s 64 pages of interviews, essays and articles featuring:
- Annie Larsen (ALL Knitwear)
- Cait Oppermann & Yael Malka (photographers)
- Cristen Conger & Caroline Ervin (Stuff Mom Never Told You podcast)
- Danielle Flowers (Gotham Girls Roller Derby)
- Ellen Van Dusen (Dusen Dusen)
- Jenny Thai (writer)
- Helen Shirley (cycling advocate)
- Mary Roach (author)
- Paula Z. Segal (596 Acres)
- Rena Tom (Makeshift Society)
- Sand Falconer & Dana Wright (Falconwright)
- Sonali Fernando (New Orleans renaissance woman)
The last (very) big step? Taking it to print. With the first two issues, we kept it super scrappy by personally funding the production costs…however, our pockets just aren’t deep enough to achieve the quality and quantity that we’d like.
So, we’re turning to Kickstarter this time around and hoping to meet our goal of $7,000. The campaign runs through March 21 and as with all Kickstarter campaigns – it’s all or nothing, baby! Every little bit helps.
We hope you’re as excited as we are to bring Issue #3 to life. Thanks for the support!
Meg & Andrea